Wednesday, June 18

Abraham De Lacy Giuseppe Casey

Three little kittens One Jenn in Holland,
They lost their mittens, She lost her watch (from Ireland),
And they she began to cry,
Oh, mother Donnie dear,
We I sadly fear
Our My mittens watch (from Ireland) we I have lost.
What! Lost your
mittens watch (from Ireland)?
You naughty kittens Oh, man, what a bummer!
Then you shall have no pie. I will buy you another one.
Mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow.
You shall have no pie. It's okay, I'll buy you a new watch.

The three little kittens, One Jenn in Holland
They She found their her mittens watch (from Ireland),
And
they she began to cry,
Oh,
mother Donnie dear,
See here, see here,
Our My mittens watch (from Ireland) we I have found!
What! Found your
mittens watch?
You darling kittens Cool!
Then you shall have some pie. I guess I am off the hook!
Mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow
.
You shall have some pie. But... I'll buy you something else.

Top cat Don, got some lovin' for that kind of talk.
I'm just sayin'.

Meee-oooow.

8 comments:

  1. He's clearly a great guy! And did you watch Top Cat, when you were little? I LOVED that show!

    And goooooooo Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, OOO! Get cute summery shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jamiees-
    Best. Idea. Ever.

    jen-
    The Netherlands hears your support and thanks you for it. Especially that darn cute Van Persie. He thanks you personally.
    Oh, and yes, Don IS a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your jenn in holland. and lurve it!

    tonight i will drink a fancy beer from Amsterdam and think of you.

    PS: yay for the found watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're such a lucky bastard


    Hup Russia hup!!!!!!
    Hup Russia hup!!!!!!
    Hup Russia hup!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn, I love the orange. My fav color; albeit I know nothing about sports. Oh well. You have fun.

    BTW: I gave you *humungo huggies ~n lotsa lovies* on my blog today. *yay*

    ReplyDelete
  7. One son (F) has renounced his allegiance to Italy (and therefore part of his heritage) and switched to The Netherlands. In this part of the world, he is one strange duck.

    And I believe you can never have enough watches.

    ReplyDelete