Tuesday, September 2

Pickin' and Grinnin'

Here's the deal friends. I am up to my eyeballs in preparation for first day of school arriving this coming Thursday. And while I (of course) have a lot to say, I have no time to say it, at least not this week. Don't cry for me though, strangely I thrive on this kind of madness and chaos and find myself grinning ear to ear as I work the long hours.
You can cry though for yourselves if you want to. And okay, you can tell me just how much you miss me, and my charm, wit, grace and photography this week. That would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

BUT.

While you wait for me to generate some sort of masterpiece-ical post, do this for me won't you?
Pop over to see Lilacspecs at her place and read this piece.

Why you ask? Because it just got a perfect post award. From me.

The Original Perfect Post Awards 08.08


Go see why I love it so, and then tell her you love it too.
She'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside, which she will really, really like. And which she totally deserves.

What are you still doing here? Go there. Go on now. GO!

Look here or here for more of August's posts of perfection.

5 comments:

  1. I've been around and those others are nice and all ... but they just aren't you. I'll wait.








    Still waiting. You're worth it.









    Yep. Still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    Really, wow.
    You have no idea how much I appreciate this Jenn.
    Thanks so much! And have fun getting the kids ready for school (do they have to speak Dutch in school?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday Sept 4...isn't that a strange starting date for school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready to start, too. But I DO miss you. Really.

    And I agree that Lilac writes brilliant posts, so I'm excited to see which one you think is her BEST. (Personally, I couldn't choose between them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet of you. God bless you!
    OK, OK, I'm heading to lilacspecs right after I hit the button....

    ReplyDelete