The ingredients necessary:
- A set of enthusiastic, energetic, forward thinking, selfless teenagers (do they make those?) who use the project requirement of their International Honor Society and turn it to an opportunity to make the world a little better. They plan and carry out a benefit concert for the organization Dance 4 Life (a group which mobilizes and unites young people to push back AIDS and HIV 4Life)
Kids like this, perhaps:
A song such as this:
- A friend like this who introduces me to the selfless, forward thinking, energetic, enthusiastic teenagers. We collaborate. We brainstorm. I create. (I like doing that)
- A group of willing, or perhaps not so, youth participants (Emma among them) who are surprised by my presence one week during their weekly meeting. "Dance? Us?" They ask. I answer. "You better believe it."
The product rendered:
- An enjoyable, uplifting afternoon for all involved.
- More than 650 euros raised for the cause.
- That little rush for all of us that something good just happened here.
(Click the button. It can transport you.)