Things I brought home from the good ol' US of A:
- Peanut butter.
- Grape Jelly.
- Jolly Ranchers, Starburst, Peppermint Patties, Reeses Peanut Butter cups, and Twizzlers. (well, the Twizzlers didn't make it home, I ate them all in flight)
- Souvenirs for everyone at my house.
- Including the WICKED PISSA beer glasses I bought for Don.
- Peanut Butter crackers.
- New clothes from Target. (All hands over hearts for the beauty and wonder that is Tahr-jay)
Things I left behind in the Boston area:
- My heart.
- It's all wrapped up in 3 redheads, a big guy who runs marathons and a darling curly haired blonde.
- I miss them all.
Things I forgot to bring home from America:
- Milk Duds.
- Cheesy microwave popcorn. (but not because I didn't look for it, I couldn't find it anywhere. MY theory is that New Englanders have too much respect for their bodies than to ingest such a concoction, but still it was a request from a friend, and I failed in the quest to locate and return with it. Does anyone know where I can find such a silly product?)
- Goldfish crackers.
- Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
- Baking Soda.
Things I tried to bring home from the States, but being that I am a dork and completely spaced the whole "liquids on an airplane restriction" had confiscated at Airport Security:
- A jar of Molasses.
Things I have as seemingly permanent souvenirs of the weekend trip:
- Random trinkets and sparkly things from nearly every shop I visited.
- Several hundred photos.
- Jet lag.